I got the Williams Sonoma Catalogue and found myself drooling at every turn of the page. One thing, that I’ve never purchased but know it would be divine is their Candy Cane Bark but can’t bring myself to buy a pound for thirty bucks. CheChing!
So I thought how hard could it be, and really not so much.
I found some candy cane Hershey Kisses and used that instead of white chocolate. The Let It Snow decoration is only a dream where today it’s suppose to get to 67 degrees F :)
- 2 cups good chocolate chips
- 2 cups Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- I used a 8'” x 14” cookie sheet and place wax paper on top.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour melted chocolate onto wax paper. Smooth out to cover the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed candy canes.
- Put into freezer until firm, about 15 minutes
- Melt Hershey kisses and pour over top the dark chocolate and crushed candies. Smooth out to cover.
- Sprinkle other have of candy canes.
- Put into freezer until firm.
- Using melted white chocolate in piping bag, write Merry Christmas, or whatever suits your fancy.
- Stick into fridge until ready to serve, then break or cut up.
I loved this, it’s so good. I only had a small taste because I new if I didn’t stop I’d be eating the whole thing. So good. Now’s I’ve never eaten the Williams Sonoma version, but if it’s better than this I’ll eat my hat!
Thanks for looking!
Let's Do Brunch
Mrs Fox's Sweets
Full Plate Thursday
It's a Keeper Thursday
Catch a Glimpse
Sweet Treat Thursday
Chic & Crafty
I'm Loving It Friday
Sweet Tooth Friday
Gallery of Favourites