Yup that’s a mouthful and so are these cookies!
Have you ever noticed that drop cookies are usually pretty small, in my opinion. So when thinking up something to bake today and to use up pretty much all the extra stuff floating around like the white chocolate M&Ms and the cherry juice, I came up with these. Also to use my ice cream scoop. I mean I don’t ever use it for ice cream because it never works. I use it for scooping cupcake batter, muffin batter and now chocolate chip cookies.
So they don’t taste a lot like cherry but I do so enjoy the white chocolate M&Ms. A fabulous find by Miss Rowan! They are big and chewy and you know every now and again, you need a really big cookie!
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cherry juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate M&Ms
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add one egg.
- Mix dry ingredients into butter.
- Add cherry juice.
- Fold in chips and M&Ms
- Use icecream scoop to make really big cookies! Best idea I ever had :)
- Enjoy will a really big glass of milk!
So sometimes ideas may not always turn out as you had planned, sometimes better!
Thanks for looking!