Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and are ready to take 2013 on. I know I am. After a month away from the blog, countless guests, an over abundance of food and drink and time with family, I’m ready to get back to it.
I decided to start slow and go with a fan favourite. Jell-O
Ok, not just plain old Jell-O. I wanted to make it a little special for the first day back at school and since it’s rained for a week, I made them sunshine in a glass.
The pictures don’t do it justice, it is truly bright and sunny! At least the Jell-O is :). I painted some yellow and orange Americolor gels inside the piping back to get the colour on the whipped cream.
I again hope you have an amazing start to 2013 and may your days be cheery and bright and full of treats!
I’ve also ranked the top 5 blog posts from last year, so if you missed any, here you go!
- Another Day At Swank – learning Jacobean Applique
- Rapunzel Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair – Rowan’s birthday cake, Rapunzel’s tower
- Treat Day Wednesday – Homemade Lollipops
- Withdrawal fixed with a chocolate chip fudge bar
- Happy Birthday to me – my ombre ruffled birthday carrot cake.
Thanks for looking.