I keep seeing these marshmallow roses all over Pinterest and since my girls LOVE marshmallows I thought it would be fun for treat day. Plus most girls likes to get roses at the end of the day :)
What You Need:
- Large marshmallows
- confectioners sugar
- rolling pin
- sharp scissors
- food colour (optional)
- Snip each marshmallow into six slices.
- On your rolling surface, dust with confectioners sugar.
- Roll each piece until thin. The side up may stick to your rolling pin. Just gently pull off.
- Take the smallest piece and roll tightly. This will be your centre.
- Then take rest of the pieces and one at a time wrap around the centre. Each piece starts half way over the last piece.
- Optional: to add colour, brush the tips with food colour gels.
- You can also insert lollipop sticks for a little more panache!
These were pretty simple and I know they will flip over them!
Thanks for looking!